2017 - Present
Create visual strategy, brand guidelines, designs, and visual storytelling. I'm responsible for managing the medical school’s academic and clinical visual brand identities. In addition to managing all brand licensing requests for the medical school my duties include:
• Create visual branded voice for all academic and clinical marketing materials.
• Build visual strategy and brand touchpoints that effectively engage target audiences.
• Create and implements branded resources for faculty and staff.
• Liaison between UT Austin and Dell Med to ensure consistent and appropriate brand voice.
• Serve as a consultant for faculty/staff/partners concerning the visual brand identity.
• Manage outsources creative project overflow.
• Provide Creative & Art Direction
• Ensure projects come in on time and on budget
• Develop concepts and designs incorporated into websites, emails, brochures, advertisements, etc.
• Creative Direction
Relevant skills: Brand Management, Creative Direction, Team Leadership